Voltarius High Power Interconnect
Voltarius is a high-power interconnect system optimized for high voltage applications. This high-power connector series is designed to provide performance up to 1000VDC and 450A and features proven RADSOK® technology. The Voltarius also provides essential safety features such as interlock circuitry and a secondary locking mechanism.
Future developments on the Voltarius platform will feature a working voltage target of 1200 VAC/1700VDC 30,000 feet, particle discharge free, with an operating temperature range of minus 40 degrees Celsius to 180 degrees Celsius, and improved latching functionality.
Features & Benefits:
- Voltage Rating: 1000VDC at sea level
- Sealing: IP67 (unmated) & IP69K (mated)
- Temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
- Available in single pole or multi-pole arrangements
- Full 360-degree shielding with integral shield termination
- Safety interlock circuitry utilizes last mate, first break sequence
- Busbar and threaded termination standard with the receptacle
- Plugs available in straight or right-angle orientations