PCI Express 1.0/2.0/3.0 Copper/Fiber Conversion
Amphenol’s Rugged PCI-Express 1.0/2.0/3.0 fiber optic conversion active assembly provides systems integrators great flexibility as PCI-Express can now be extended over fiber optics in rugged systems. The current product supports a x8 PCI-Express interface on each end of the active cable along with rugged D38999 series 3 receptacles with embedded Oval Contact System high performance contacts for the extension of the interface between sub-systems. The product can support down to PCI-Express 1.0 and up to 3.0 as well as flexibility down to a x1 interface and up to a x8 interface.
Features & Benefits:
- Support for PCI-Express 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0
- I/O expandability from x1 to x8 channel widths
- Power is sourced from the P1 side and then internally routed to the alternate electronics near the
- The rugged fiber optic link can be up to 750 meters
- MIL-STD-810 compliant for vibration, temperature, shock, humidity, EMI, etc.
- Integrated with embedded High Speed Oval Contact System contacts for the copper PCI-express interface.
- Max 64Gbps or 8GB/s system through put for a x8 PCI-express 3.0 link