Commercial Class L
Amphenol Commercial Class L heavy duty power connectors are the commercial equivalent of the MIL-DTL-22992 qualified connectors -- our largest size cylindrical connector. These ruggedized high amp connectors are available only in the specific configurations defined by the MIL-DTL-22992 specification. This rigid configuration control assures the correct interconnection of electrical circuits for maximum safety and reliability.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy electrical loads: current range from 40 to 200 amperes
- Direct current or single/three phase, 60/400 Hertz alternating current
- Automatic grounding for safety
- Based on MIL-DTL-22992 qualifications
- Resistance to the operating environments of heat, moisture, vibration, high impact and immersion - see chart in "Technical Information"
- Double stub coupling threads for faster connections; no cross-threading, easy cleaning
- Left hand accessory threads to minimize cable twisting, wire breakage, accidental connector disassembly
- Gaskets or O-rings at appropriate surfaces for perfect weather-tight connections