MIL-DTL-38999 Series III - TV
Amphenol Tri-Start MIL-DTL-38999 Series III Connectors offer the highest performance capabilities for both general duty and severe environment applications.
Class L Connectors
Amphenol Class L 22992 high-power, heavy duty electrical connectors are designed for high-current electrical loads and are the largest cylindrical Amphenol power connectors available. Class L heavy duty connectors are ruggedized and designed for high power military and industrial applications that need maximum reliability.
R-VPX VITA 46 Connector System
R-VPX is a ruggedized, high-speed, board-to-board interconnect system capable of data rates in excess of 10 Gbps, meeting and exceeding VITA 46 standards.
Lanyard Release / Quick Disconnect Connectors
D38999, M83723, and M5015 connectors with quick disconnect, lanyard release designs for multiple applications
Integrated connectors that convert to fiber optics or between protocols.
High and low density standalone and embedded 10G Ethernet switch products.
Filtered connectors provide critical EMI and RFI protection, and can be used on all standard and Mil-spec circular connectors.
Ram-Lock with Temper Grip
Amphenol’s Single Pole Ram-Lock connector is a ruggedized push-pull connector designed for applications up to 260 degrees Celsius
Armored & Tactical Vehicles
- A revolution in ground combat vehicles is on the horizon. Militaries around the globe are designing new vehicles with electric powertrains and plan to retrofit existing vehicles into hybrids. Amphenol connectors are lightweight and capable of handling extensive power transfers required for electric mobility vehicles and EV infrastructure.
- While the future of military ground mobility is hybrid and electric vehicles, Amphenol connectors remain a mainstay in gasoline-powered, legacy combat vehicle systems.
Jet Aircraft & Helicopters
- As key features and avionics systems in military helicopters, jets and fighter aircraft become more sophisticated, so does the need for interconnect systems to deliver greater power and speed to meet the requirements of modern and future flight applications. Amphenol Aerospace has met that challenge for more than 75 years and will continue to pave the way with advanced aerospace interconnectivity.
- Amphenol interconnect systems are designed to meet the stringent electrical and connectivity requirements powering today’s advanced naval surface ships and submarines operating in littoral and deep water applications.
Infantry & Soldier Systems
- Today’s warfighter is more equipped than ever before. Modern soldier kit is evolving to feature heads-up displays, advanced communications equipment, various types of optics, and more. Amphenol connectors are built to keep this gear online and working efficiently in even the harshest environments.
- Unmanned vehicles, from unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs), unmanned surface vehicles (USVs), and unmanned underwater vehicles (UUVs), are poised to conquer domains across land, air, and sea sooner rather than later. Amphenol connectors have the versatility to meet the requirements of unmanned applications operating in any space.
- Today’s advanced missile armaments require precision guidance systems to deliver their payloads accurately and efficiently. Amphenol interconnect systems are optimized for the extensive data transmissions that take place within modern missiles and guided munition systems during flight.